|Product name:||Harley Davidson FLH Classic|
Includes: Plastic sprues, Rubber, Waterslide decals, Clear parts
|Released:||2013 | Rebox|
- This is a limited edition re-release of the Harley-Davidson FLH Classic motorcycle in black.
- [King of the bike plus the fearless in black color] finest model of Harley-Davidson, Inc., is a classic FLH is called King of the bike, and became a longing for motorcycle fans in the world. Debut in 1979. The thing should be called the deluxe version of the basic FLH1200 Electra Glide that were previously top model of the company, and upgraded the parts, finish of each part had become the ones that emphasize the elegance classical and other coloring was. Is called a shovel head from the shape of the head cover and push rod, engine, air-cooled V-twin of 1340cc proud of emissions of the worlds largest as motorcycle at the time. The total length 2.4m or more, weight can reach more than 340kg, stately and dignified was something worthy of the name of King exactly. In addition, two-tone as standard, in addition to the two-tone dark silver metallic and black, body color of FLH80 Classic was also available, such as two-tone brown and cream.
- About the Model This is a precision plastic model assembly kit that was reproduced in 1/6 scale Harley-Davidson Classic, which is called the King of motorcycle.
- about 400mm total length.
- accurately reproduced ranging engine, the wheel from the frame. I can enjoy the assembly in making Gotae.
- gray body is composed of plating parts of two types of matte gloss black Furthermore, the engine part.
- I use the metal parts to each unit including safety guard and handlebar. I will increase certainty of assembly, the feeling with synthetic rubber parts that are frequently used for such as grip and seat.
- seat and front and rear suspension is working smoothly with a built-in coil spring. Stand type and brake pedal also moving.
- tire hollow rubber Realistic which reproduced the exact tread pattern.
ABOUT THE MODEL
★1/6 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Police Bike. ★Length: 400mm, Width: 185mm.
★Plastic parts molded in white and gray are combined with matte finish metal-plated parts to offer a sublime finish.
★Handlebar, brake discs, exhaust covers and more are recreated by metal parts, while the model also uses synthetic rubber seat, handlebar grips and other parts.
★Features a number of quintessential police bike features such as a large windshield, emergency lights, siren and radio.
★POLICE wording on fender, instrumentation faces and more are accurately depicted using decals.
★A number of moving parts are utilized, including realistic suspension, kickstand and brake pedal.
★The Shovelhead engine is recreated in detail.
★Model features semi-pneumatic rubber tires with realistic tread patterns and sidewall wording.
|Tamiya Color paints for painting the 1/6 Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Police Bike|
|Tamiya Colors||Acrylic Colors|
|Tamiya Colors||Acrylic Colors|
|X-1 Black||81501||80001||X-11 Chrome Silver||81511||80011|
|X-2 White||81502||80002||X-18 Semi-Gloss Black||81518||80018|
|X-7 Red||81507||80007||XF-1 Flat Black||81701||80301|
|X-8 Lemon Yellow||81508||80008||XF-16 Flat Aluminum||81716||80316|
|X-10 Gun Metal||81510||80010||XF-56 Metallic Gray||81756||80356|
Harley-Davidson motorcycles are icons of the American road, and in particular the Softail family of bikes has proven to be popular with consumers across the world. They use a frame with lines similar to classic Harley bikes of the 1950s, and give the appearance of having a rigid rear, although through a feat of modern engineering they are equipped with two shock absorbers. The FLFSTB Fat Boy Lo belongs to the Softail series. It uses a 1548cc Twin Cam 96B V-Twin engine, and power is transferred via a drive belt. The Fat Boy Los classic form features numerous parts which lend the bike a heavy feel, and it runs extremely low to the ground. Its fusion of classic looks and state-of-the art design has won the heart of the public around the globe. Tamiyas model replica comes in 1/6 scale! Every detail has been faithfully captured due to extensive research from Tamiyas designers and the cooperation of Harley Davidson.
- 1/6 scale static plastic model assembly kit. Length: 400mm.
- The model reproduces the form of the actual bike with excellent accuracy. Features a range of moving parts.
- Mirror stalks are recreated using metal parts, and surfaces are depicted using metal transfers.
- Features metal handlebar and headlight just like those found on the real vehicle.
- Clear, red and orange parts are used to render the motorcycles various lights.
- Front suspension provides realistic movement. It uses metal coil springs, front fork inner tubes and outer case tops together with a one-piece outer tube.
- Synthetic rubber tires offer an authentic finish, and the model also features a moving drive belt.
- Includes a die-cast wrench for use during assembly.
1/6 scale assembly kit of the 1975 model of the Harley-Davidson FXE1200 Super Glide, the bike which kicked off the sports touring genre.
The bike is faithfully recreated right down to the frame and wheels, and the model offers an enjoyable construction experience.
The Shovelhead OHV V-Twin engine is portrayed with excellent attention to detail, including features such as the cooling fins, spark plugs and carburetor.
Fully-moving front and rear suspension utilizes coil springs.
Head- and taillights are also realistically reproduced.
Features authentic renderings of the under-seat oil tank, and battery.
Metal-plated wire spoke wheels add a further air of authenticity to the model, as do instrumentation dials depicted using accurate decals.
The kickstand is sprung for movement like that on the actual bike.
Semi-pneumatic tires are finished with realistic tread patterns.
■Tamiya Color paints for painting the 1/6 FXE 1200 Super Glide
|Tamiya Color||Acrylic Colors|
|Tamiya Color||Acrylic Colors|
|X-1 Black||81501||80001||X-11 Chrome Silver||81511||80011||X-2 White||81502||80002||X-12 Gold Leaf||81512||80012||X-4 Blue||81504||80004||X-18 Semi Gloss Black||81518||80018||X-5 Green||81505||80005||XF-1 Flat Black||81701||80301||X-7 Red||81507||80007||XF-16 Flat Aluminum||81716||80316||X-10 Gun Metal||81510||80010||XF-56 Metallic Gray||81756||80356|